Image result for drunk man images

"Reputation Destroyer" Drinking alcohol can cause Trouble. It is an 9 o'clock in the evening in a year 2015, when one of our neighbor made some trouble in front of our house. I saw how he throw stones and woods on our door, I was so shocked and my father became angry. The man say's too much bad words that make my father very angry, and my father said "If you wont stop and if you wont go home I will call the police". But the man looked like deaf, look like he heard nothing, he still putting stones and trow on our house door.
lyssa💕
The time came that my father lost his patience, my father wants to go out and punch the man's face, I'm was holding our front door for our security and to stop my father to go out, on the other hand my sister was holding our kitchen door with same purpose, while my step mother is talking to my father to calm down because the man is drunk and besides we already called the police. It seems that the police not yet to came,the man is still in front of our house still making nonsense things. I'm very tired to hold the door and I'm very sleepy on that time I locked the door very carefully that not easy to open and go to my room. But it seems that my father is very angry he open the door easily and went out side as fast as he can. I notice that the door is open and I went out side as fast as I can to follow my father. Out side of our house I saw how my father punch the man's, I was so shocked and my tears slowly fall down because of nervousness. The drunk man was already on the ground but it seems my father is still mad , some of our neighbor rescue the man and bring him to the police station. On the police station, my step mother and the police man talked and the drunk man imprisoned for two days. It is lessoned learned for me because if a person drunk to much alcohol it can cause trouble and can destroy your good back ground or your reputation in your place .

Mga Komento

  1. Yes I feel u miss andrade I have same scenarios with you
    our neighbors but anyway good to hear that because you stop you'r father's temper with your ate that right to your neighbor that will be his second home

    TumugonBurahin
  2. It was true that alcohol can destroy humans, it was a another poison to ones life...

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Just like in our neighbor also. This alcohol is the main cause of all bad incidents.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. as early as now talk to your father about his drinking habit.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. miss pama, my father did not drink alcoholic drink. It seems that you misinterpret my blog :)

      Burahin
  5. yes! drinking alcohol may lead to trouble, it should be avoided

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Really drinking alcohol can cause damage. It's not good though.

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, it can cause in trouble.

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento